Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Free Ballin
3,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moo.

Mark, although you are a nice guy and you work hard to keep this forum running smoothly and runing well, it just got spectacularly crappy.

Good knowing all you cool guys (you know who you are), and **** all you assholes (you know who YOU are).

A particular shout out to cockerguy4life, who has always been the man, pacely, label, duo, pizzer, zidane and bubba.

I wish all of you the best... and am never coming back (except to finish off my goodbyes in this thread)

·
Banned
794 Posts
dont worry... he'll be back tommorow. Hes just like everyone else who thinks there leavin pbf forever. They all try and fail

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Shut up spyder, you're dumb.

Bye, mac =(

Remember BS Liar Trolls forever!!!

·
Registered
176 Posts
:(
see u later dude

·
Administrator
1,124 Posts
Mr. Mac Dude.

Well first off we don't enjoy it when members leave, but we all understand if you need to get out of the sport / forum or whatever. Thanks for the time you have spent with us and I hope you find another place you can enjoy on the net.

Now my other comment:
I find it sad that people leave just because the forum has "changed". I personally feel that the forum is changing for the better and also think that too many people get caught up in the lounge area of the forum. Take a look around and realize that this is still a paintball forum and there is a lot of paintball chat going on in areas other than the lounge. I still see the future of PBF as just as bright as before, if not even better now.

I like the new PBF Version 3 myself. Its faster and easier to get around on. Seems to have some nice new features. Sorry if you don't like the change, but just because you have to look for a minute to find where a feature was moved to doesn't mean it sucks does it? I didn't think so. You just need to lighten up and go with the flow a bit.

Anywho. Bye Mr. Mac Dude

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.