Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG thank you for posting that I needed a laugh. Im not sure if it is deemed approprite though. I dont see a problem with it but I would suport any mod that decides to close it.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love the quacking, that would get SO annoyying in class when the coputer wouldn't turn off, so someone pressed the off button 50 billion times and the damn computer quacked for EVERY TIME the button was pressed

·
Banned
1,183 Posts

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
The ironic thing is I cant watch it because my mac doesnt have WMV.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
i have 3imacs in my house. and 1ibook. it is ironic i don't have wmv so i can't watch it. Whoever made it didn't think to much that ppl that have macs can't watch it. If it was quicktime that would be a different story...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
forumrider99 said:
i have 3imacs in my house. and 1ibook. it is ironic i don't have wmv so i can't watch it. Whoever made it didn't think to much that ppl that have macs can't watch it. If it was quicktime that would be a different story...
hell yea. I got 8 macs in my house. The first kind with the 7 in screen, like 3 other old ones and a G3 imac I'm on right now and 3 others for the rest of my family. Crazy.

·
give me a hug
774 Posts
I love macs for film editing and stuff because i make snowboard videos, but whenever i want to play a game, i have to go get on my old ass Dell inspiron 2000 laptop that lags like no other. Sometimes i can't even move the mouse for like 5minutes.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Torch said:
There's another movie that I think is by the same guy. If I find it I'll get a link up ...Anyone know the one I'm talking about?
oh yeah, that one, with the guy, and stuff? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
total amen to that puck3d up

linux pwns all overall
windows pwns all for gaming
mac pwns all for medic.

but overall...

Linux>windows>mac

1 - 20 of 30 Posts