Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my like new, Macdev Clone GTI in red and blue colors for cash only. Please Note: This marker is basically brand new in the box. I purchased this marker brand new and upon receiving it, turned it on to confirm that it powered up, which it did, then I stored it away. It was never aired up or test fired prior to removing the battery before storage.

One of the reasons I purchased this marker was because the Russian Red Legion is one of my favorite teams and this was the marker that they were using at the time I purchased it.

Marker Testing: Prior to posting this for sale, I did a function test of the marker to ensure everything was in order. I purchased a brand new 9 volt battery and discarded the one that came from the factory, as it was expired and no longer good due to storage. I aired the marker up and could not detect any noticeable leaks. Next I dry fired (I do not have any paintballs) the marker approximately 4 to 5 times. Everything functioned perfectly. While recoil or kick is subjective from person to person, this marker was smooth. Even my Geo’s have more recoil or kick than this marker. It reminds me of a LUXE, but again, recoil or kick is subjective so your experiences may very.

I’m asking $750.00 USD cash only, shipped and I’ll cover the Paypal fee’s. Item ships once payment has been successfully transferred into my bank account. This item ships to United States addresses only. This item is only for sale to buyers who are 18 year’s of age, or older. By purchasing this item, you the buyer attest to being 18 year’s of age, or older. All sales are final.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To the best of my knowledge, it's a Clone GTI. That's what the package indicates.

I'm taking cash offer's.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts