Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to sell my MACDEV Cyborg Sonic marker and would like some input to its current value. It is in excellent condition including upgraded Virtue board and Matchstick barrel. I also have the stock Virtue Cyborg board.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sadly, this is not a gun that time has been kind to. There have been many Cyborg iterations and all have improved the original design. From you pictures, it appears to be a 2004 or 2004 model.

For price, you can see this upgraded was offered at $175....in 2011 05 Macdev Cyborg w/ sonic upgrades F/S/T - mcarterbrown.com

If you're interested in just getting rid of it and it works correctly, I'd PP you $100 for it.

·
Premium Member
9,222 Posts
Sadly, this is not a gun that time has been kind to. There have been many Cyborg iterations and all have improved the original design. From you pictures, it appears to be a 2004 or 2004 model.

For price, you can see this upgraded was offered at $175....in 2011 05 Macdev Cyborg w/ sonic upgrades F/S/T - mcarterbrown.com

If you're interested in just getting rid of it and it works correctly, I'd PP you $100 for it.
Wow, you registered to necro a 2 year old thread?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts