Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
UPDATE...MQ valve is in... and finaly got around to looking at the SN... it's #80

I got the gun yesterday as a mechanical... some swaping of parts and here is how it stands...
MACDev SONIC auto-cocker

MACdev SONIC body (cobalt)
Planet elclipse E2
CCM no rise feedneck (to be replaced w/ a black one soon)
Slik bolt
Slik back block
ANS delrin pull pin
MACDev alu pump arm
MACDev cocking rod
Eclipse ram
ANS QEV’s
MACDev Sonic LPR
MACDev ball detent
CP inline regulator
CP on/off bleed unimount
ST snatch/beavertail
MACdev SONIC RED valve (will be replaced with MQ valve soon as I get my hands on a valve tool)
CP stickers (can’t forget those can we ;-)

For barrels whatever I want, pictured is 16” empire kit, also have boomstick, pipe kit and some other barrels

It’s pretty much finished… needs a black CCM feedneck, and a valve tool so I can install the MQ valve, and some matching pneuatic hose (which i don't care about honestly)

note the design of the front block... center mounted LPR, the noid housing sits sideways at the bottom, for some reason i like the design, it's just different then "normal"

Haven’t shot it yet as the sear tripper is removed from the frame… less work to do when I get the MQ valve in there… but having shot my ultralite w/ the MQ I’m expecting miracles ;-)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PurEOwnagE said:
dont know much about cockers butSuperfly Bolt
lol... superfly bolt sucks compared to the slik... the bolt weighs less the the stinkin cocking rod doh... entire ricprocating mass when i get MQ valve in there including the ram, pump arm and all that jazz should be around 25grams...

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
p8ntballweird said:
had no idea they made cockers.
they used to... was like a $1200 cocker back in the day (mechanical form) guess i got it cause i wish i could buy a new borg ;-)

·
^_^
688 Posts
donalson said:
they used to... was like a $1200 cocker back in the day (mechanical form) guess i got it cause i wish i could buy a new borg ;-)
I like alot of there cocker parts, I actually bought quite a few of there pump arms to replace most of my existing ones :p

Nice marker 8.5

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the backblock looking rough is the lighting and a little dust...

and ya i'm supprized at the egg... cockers have the feedneck so far back when i ware a visor i hit my mask sometimes switching up and over to other side of the buneker...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts