Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not get the ****ing macroline off of my Ego for the life of me. I wanna lube the reg but the macro won't come off. It's starting to piss me off. Suggestions?

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Just like... pull it out.

Can you get it off of the ASA? Maybe you could slide something over the macro to push in the fitting while you pull or something.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's been this way since I got it. Which is why I haven't lubed it yet. Too lazy to get the ****ing macro off. I push/pull but it won't budge. On my Timmy it just came off. If it gets bad enough, I'll get it then twist the fitting off and buy macro and possibly new macro fittings.

GRRRRR

·
redneck with a blowtorch!
2,345 Posts
try taking your ASA off to give some slack on the line to work with. What ends up happening is the teath on the coupler can't release unless the collar is pushed in all the way. If there is not enough slack to work with then it can be a little challenging.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm pretty sure that's what was happening Jaggy. There was barely enough macro to start when the gun came stock. I'm gonna try to take off the rail/asa then see what happens.

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah the ASA thing didn't work so if I'm at the shop this sunday then that's what I'm gonna do.

·
Registered
923 Posts
good idea.

weird though, most the guys on my team shoot ego's and no one has had a problem...maybe it swelled alittle bit or somethin is pinched....er somethin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts