Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
since right now there is no where to post this right now i was wondering if someone could help me with a problem. i just received a macroline kit today along with a bottomline and bob long reg and when i go to screw the adaptors into the bottomline and reg they only go in so far before they hit this white stuff on the thread and it gets really hard to move. is it supposed to be like that and should i just screw them in all the way or what. i don't want to ruin the threading on the parts.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
is some of the threading still supposed to stick out though or is it all supposed to be in. the one on my bottomline is pretty snug but has like 3 rings of threading sticking out. also the white stuff looks like it is painted on

·
Rubbish!
797 Posts
It depends on the reg/asa. The macroline elbow on my unimount doesn't screw in quite as far as the one on my regulator.

Screw it in until it's just about as tight as you get can it, but to where you can get it off if you need to. The teflon coating will help prevent air leaks.

:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright thanks for your help. i also have another question on the bottom of the reg there is a screw to adjust the pressure input i believe and i was wondering which way makes it lower and which way makes it higher, should i even move it at all. it is a bob long torpedo regulator and im using a spyder imagine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts