Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
It is mostly just ppl in St.Louis cuz its on fox2 at 10:00 on saturdays and has been for like 10 years...BUT!!!Its on cable. Plus i lived in a trailer from 1-12 and we didn't have cable so we only got like 12 channels and it was the best show on any of the channels besides the drew carrey show, that show with the aardvark kid thing, andsome other shows.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
pacoeltaco said:
U Love Madtv! Its Teh Bestest Show In Teh Fkkin Worl! Anyone That Doesn:t Like Can Burn And Rott In H3||
Did you make those spelling mistakes on purpose or are you just retarded?

Mad TV is just a terribly done rip-off of SNL. I fell sorry for the people who find it funny, especially those stewart skits. There was only one good skit they did, and it was a mock debate thing that I say on some website.

In conclusion, mad tv sucks.
~Andrew

·
Registered
77 Posts
its not a rip off of of SNL vuz SNL is filmed live infront of a studio audience and MadTZ Isn't plus SNL always has a celebrity host and they're always the main person in the skits MadTV Doesn't so in conclusion they're both skit shows that are entirely different. So u sir, desirve to burn and rot in hell.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
in my experiance, people that are entertained by madtv would also be entertained by bright flashy lights, or those cat toys where the ball spins when you hit it

in other words, its for stupid people

ive never seen anything on madtv that has come anywhere close to making me laugh, and if it makes you laugh, have fun working at burger king, becasue thats where inbred morons end up

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
pacoeltaco said:
its not a rip off of of SNL vuz SNL is filmed live infront of a studio audience and MadTZ Isn't plus SNL always has a celebrity host and they're always the main person in the skits MadTV Doesn't so in conclusion they're both skit shows that are entirely different. So u sir, desirve to burn and rot in hell.
Learn how to type please.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
chromekilla said:
in my experiance, people that are entertained by madtv would also be entertained by bright flashy lights, or those cat toys where the ball spins when you hit it

in other words, its for stupid people

ive never seen anything on madtv that has come anywhere close to making me laugh, and if it makes you laugh, have fun working at burger king, becasue thats where inbred morons end up

1 - 20 of 23 Posts