Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys today i have my very babied Cocker up for sale or trade... It has very few scratches on a rare body so i know the value of teh marker....

SPECS... for you nubs who cant spot them out.....
Rare Fishbone Body
E2'd
Orange bolt
MQ Valve
T-board
Tickler LPR
CIP Uni
Maxy reg
Killa Detent
Eclipse QEVs
STO Ram.... (i made this ram alittle better by polishing the actual ram piece and rod but it still suck...)

Everything about this marker runs great except for timing it.... I would suggest this marker to any cocker buff because it is an already maxed out cocker that has incredible potential if you have the patience to time it...

PICS...

Note....
Pipe kit is not included... and the gun is not scratched but a crappy camera =(...

Price
Looking to sell for something around $400OBO... ehh may seem alittle steep but i am flexible and am willing to talk to anyone intrested... + shipping and Paypal fees...

Trades...
Realy looking for any offer... Although i am not a fan of spool valves...
Timmys
Angels
Beat to hell Egos
Quests
Anything... Can add some cash depending on the marker

RULZ...
1. Post here before PMing me
2. I am an experianced and mature buisness man and i know what i am doing.. just be cool with me and you will recieve the same treatment..
3. I accept MOs, Money mail and Paypal... Personal checks are a NO GO..
4. Feedback is in sig...

Happy bidding guys

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i have the E2 board but that was the newer lamer vesion that put the 4.0 SON cap on it... so i was outta luck when i went to time it....

I have the gen 2 MQ valve...

Yea i debated parting it out... but i realy didnt want to... i will gladly sell it for 400 and let someone else reap the profits...

Thanx for the free ups...
Looking at any trades guys im not picky at all...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Uppin it...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
comon guys... this thing is OBO.. offer anything for it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts