·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mavsfan31 said:
I've been meaning to rent this.

I will tonight.

What are the new features this year?
There isn't much new stuff. Jukes are a lot better. Running is much better now that you can break more than 1 tackle per play. There's some other stuff too.

Nothing major, but there is some new stuff.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I have it on preorder I'm gonna pick it up tonight

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
I'm on a madden boycott. The game barely ever changes year to year. They charge you 50 ****ing bucks for stuff that can just be a downloadable patch online if they wanted.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Haha, don't they sell memory cards with all the updated info on eBay as well?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
06 was worth getting fro sure. the gameplay changed dramatically witht he intorduction of the hit stick/truck stuck and the qb vision. i've not heard of any major changes to 07 so I'm not gonna buy it.

but i wish that each year they would release a patch that added/transfered players so the teams are up to date. That would be nice.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
theCOWgoesMOO said:
i think there is like a thing u can do to block the runner like u dont gottacontroll the runner u caan block for him instead...im not sure
oh that's right. you dont' have to play for the quarterback...shoot i'd never use that. have you ever played on the same team with another person? it sucks because you're not as good at things as teh computer is.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
martix_agent said:
oh that's right. you dont' have to play for the quarterback...shoot i'd never use that. have you ever played on the same team with another person? it sucks because you're not as good at things as teh computer is.
Word, me and Flowbob aka mLuh played Madden one time on the same team. And I just ran as fast as I could as far as I could, and he'd throw a bomb. And like...2% of the time I caught it. Then he'd throw it to the computer and the computer would catch it...so yeah, it was interesting.

But I don't really know what else they could do to 07. I mean 06 was pretty sweet with all the new stuff, so maybe they came up with some new stuff for it.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
martix_agent said:
06 was worth getting fro sure. the gameplay changed dramatically witht he intorduction of the hit stick/truck stuck and the qb vision. i've not heard of any major changes to 07 so I'm not gonna buy it.

but i wish that each year they would release a patch that added/transfered players so the teams are up to date. That would be nice.
Sega did that with the 2k series. But of course they can't make nfl games anymore.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
NYY said:
Sega did that with the 2k series. But of course they can't make nfl games anymore.
did they? i never enjoyed the 2k games much. so i guess i wouldn't know.

I can think of onyl one more thing. a pure quarterback view that can be integrated into the players head movements. it's a step up from qb vision and a step into virtual reality, if you get where I'm going with this.

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You can still download new rosters from the Live can't you?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
martix_agent said:
did they? i never enjoyed the 2k games much. so i guess i wouldn't know.

I can think of onyl one more thing. a pure quarterback view that can be integrated into the players head movements. it's a step up from qb vision and a step into virtual reality, if you get where I'm going with this.
The 2k games were pretty good.

But the only thing about the True Qb vision(showing it like, through a helmet.) is it would be almost impossible to play 2 player unless you are doing so through a system link. But im downloading a madden demo on the 360, maybe this weekend I will buy it.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
I think Big Ben should have been on the cover this year. He sure would have fit in with the madden curse. :rolleyes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts