Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=orbitz_blows

this is awesome. This guy has such a MASSIVE following that he can easily influence this kinda stuff.

Enjoy the $94 you assholes, I hope it was worth it. Take note AT&T, Verizon, Qwest, Adelphia, Comcast, etc. Take note and think twice next the next time one of your dumbass representatives haggle with someone over a $20 charge. Is the struggle worth it? Are the few dollars being disputed worth the potential loss of business your company will receive permanently? The bottom line is: lose a few dollars here and there to make your customers happy, or lose your customers forever.

It's time to send a message to these companies so they can hear us loud and clear: if you're tired of being dicked around by ****ty customer service agents and piss-poor service, tell them, then tell a friend or two. Hit these bastards where it counts.
take the time to read the intire thing, but thats the best part. It's so true and it takes a guy with this much following to do this kind of thing. The amount of power he actually does have is incredible.. and the fact thats its basically all indie.

revolution.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i read that whole orbitz page.. and continued to read the website.. that truely is the best page in the universe.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Maddox has been around since 1998 you guys...wow.

I have been reading his articles for the past 3 years and have read every single one. He mostly uses it as a joke site and makes fun of people, or that's what he used to do, now he is becoming more serious and his updates aren't as funny any more :(

P.S. read operation penny drop and the 1998 archive.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Suicidal_Brick said:

I have been reading his articles for the past 3 years and have read every single one. He mostly uses it as a joke site and makes fun of people, or that's what he used to do, now he is becoming more serious and his updates aren't as funny any more :(

You're a retard if you don't find it funny anymore.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Suicidal_Brick said:
congradulations, you can use the internet.

and hes been around since 97'

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Suicidal_Brick said:
ya, i just found out about him today.. damnit im so stupid, how could i miss that site? how?!?! i think im going to go kill myself. suicidal_brick, thank you for showing me how little i know about life. :rolleyes:

thats my suttle way of telling you that you shouldnt hit the post reply button anymore.. ever.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
You're a retard if you don't find it funny anymore.
Uh-uh, you got me, I am retarded. I never said that I don't find them funny anymore, I said:

Suicidal_Brick said:
now he is becoming more serious and his updates aren't as funny any more.
D_Smalls said:
congradulations, you can use the internet.

and hes been around since 97'
Thanks man, and so can you. Good thing you read the History and Stats page (http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=100million_stats) or you wouldn't have even known he posted his first article in 97 huh? Well, I am going to ask you to go ahead and find that article for me. Rulers of Universes make mistakes too you know. I already tried looking for it on his 1997 page...hold on a second...I forgot, there isn't one!

Well it certainly isnt on his 98 page. Get back to me when you find it.

DJS2 said:
ya, i just found out about him today.. damnit im so stupid, how could i miss that site? how?!?! i think im going to go kill myself. suicidal_brick, thank you for showing me how little i know about life.

thats my suttle way of telling you that you shouldnt hit the post reply button anymore.. ever.
Seems to me you know nothing of any kind of education based on that post. And besides, I was just pointing out that he has been around for a long, long time and now he all of a sudden gets praised for an article about Orbitz when he has written much better work before.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Suicidal_Brick said:

Stop thinking so highly of yourself, you aren't that great.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts