Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Made a new game: revoltutionary war style!

2K views 20 replies 16 participants last post by  pearlsea 
#1 ·
This sounds retarded but it funner than hell!
What we did was we had about 12 people playing that day and we chose captains. Then they chose players. The captains were like generals, and the rest had to follow the exact orders. We all(our team) lined up shoulder to shoulder, with the general behind us and we marched toward each other(we were about a 100 yards apart from each other) as soon as the general thought we were close enough he said "AIM!". We all dropped onto one knee and waited for the command to fire. Then he said "FIRE!" so we all fired. Heres the fun part. After we fired we had to un screw the barrel, pull squege through it, screw it back on, and drop a ball into the chamber, And when the general gave us our next command on whether or not to march, fire, whatever. FUN. We did the gun cleaning to depict the musket loading, and the shoulder-shoulder tactic to mimmick linear warfare. You have to try it!

#8 ·
<i>How far away from each other were you? That would be funny if someone had internal upgrades and you all were like 10 feet away.</i>

You know whats funny? We all have internal upgrades and at one point we had gotten about 15 feet from each other.
We have it video taped, were aer just waiting to see how to get it onto the comp. Then I'll cut a small piece out of it and I'll make it available to download.

#11 ·
I've played this once before. There was a group of twenty of us with paint left and all the scenarios were over. From about 30 yards away, it was pretty...interesting. Took some guts tho since you had to stand there and take it, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to do that in a real war.

Two tips, stand sideways when the shoot at you, it makes for a smaller target and don't be a pain in the arse before doing this; our side's first volley was all directed at one guy who wouldn't shut up :naughty (7 hits too).

#12 ·
so.....

NotSo EasyRider said:
I've played this once before. There was a group of twenty of us with paint left and all the scenarios were over. From about 30 yards away, it was pretty...interesting. Took some guts tho since you had to stand there and take it, I couldn't even imagine what it would be like to do that in a real war.

Two tips, stand sideways when the shoot at you, it makes for a smaller target and don't be a pain in the arse before doing this; our side's first volley was all directed at one guy who wouldn't shut up :naughty (7 hits too).
so you bring back an almost 1 month old thread??? :rolleyes:

#16 ·
Gabriot said:
It's the scenario forum, most threads on the first page are over a month old.
BushmasterMan said:
LOL,this is true....
Ohhh.... not to much business.... BushmasterMan do you have PHotoshop??

#18 ·
wouldnt this make even more of a danger to strip your barrel????? cause i stripped my barrel once and it sucked!!! good idea, but i only have a stock barrel left that is already close to being stripped so yea.....

#19 ·
vpraidersfan1 said:
Ohhh.... not to much business.... BushmasterMan do you have PHotoshop??
Nope, I have JASC PaintShop Pro 9...But t's only a demo but I just re-download it after it ends every time...

#20 ·
Nah, we quit unscrewing our barrel. Instead, there is usually atleast one person on the team that has a tippman and the unscrew it and you have to wait for him to do that. Then once is barrel is on, You have to wait for him to say fire. We changed it up after a while of playing. It's still fun though. No matter how many times you play it, you still get that lump in your throat marching toward the enemy. Then it grows worse when your leader says to keep marching, when the enemy just dropped down on one knee and shouted "AIM!!!"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.