Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have a Tippmann TPX pistol.
I like to use reballs/rubberballs in my markers, but I can't seem to get them to feed right.
I bought the rubber balls from RAP4.com, maybe these are not .68 reballs?...
I can get a few rounds through the magazine, then they begin to jam, friction?
Solution?

Thanks

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
those rubber balls have all sorts of issues with even hoppers, i can't even begin to imagine how they'd act with a spring-fed system

Try using some lubricant on the system itself, maybe it'll help; that what I ended up doing with my halo and it worked for a few games before i had to re-apply it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
u gotta make sure they r the right size nd wieght balls if not the gun will not push them through the barrell correctly

·
Registered
35 Posts
i would suggest just usin reg. paintballs.....rubber balls suck nd they wont have the same turn out as paintballs anyway....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you have a recommendation for a good measuring rubber ball on the marker?
The reason I use rubber balls is because they don't go bad like paint balls, and I don't have time to use the gun very often.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
if you get the real reballs, they're going to cause the least problems in general. I'm not sure if they'll work with your systm though, you may want to call or email them to see if they, as a company, know.

·
Registered
35 Posts
idk how to measure the balls but it should say on the gun package wat sizes the gun can use nd the ball size should be on the ball package nd make sure ur c02 tank or watever u use is full when ur trying it out

·
knows whats goin down.
2,615 Posts
Kory, dont post about things you dont know. Youre just not helping and i can barely read your typing.

To OP: Use some calipers and learn hands on, they are a useful measuring tool that has endless applications for measuring small things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts