way back when i used tp get Nintendo Power.. i have like 20
then i got PC Gamer,, iahve quite a few of them
then i got computer gaming monthy, quite a few of them
now every so often i buy either Action Pursuit Games or Paintball 2xtremes

you guys?

·
Registered
214 Posts
i have a subscription to paintball2xtremes and thrasher skate mag.(forgot to cancel).and i pick up APG every month

·
Registered
561 Posts
I subscribed to pcgamer but this year I'm not and I'm gonna subscribe to ethier APG or PB2X can't decide

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i might subribe to either paintball 2xtremes or APG as well, i go out and buy them frequently anyway..

·
Registered
593 Posts
its a waste of money in my opinion, if u just go out and buy the magazines, u will save ur self probbally at least 2 bucks for every magazine each month if u just subscribe..., if u subscribe to APG dont expect to get the magazine anytime soon.....i subscribed 2 1/2 months ago to APG and i still havent got my first magazine from them yet...

·
Registered
593 Posts
but dont get me wrong APG is a good magazine, its just that they have a problem getting there magazines there the first month u should get them (at least i think)

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
I was going to subscribe to FPS (Airsoft) magazine, but they're subscriptions are 100 american about for a 4 issue a year plan....Then I heard
A) The Canadian Airsoft community wants to launch a new magazine (At the moment, "Point 25") For Canadian Airsofters, by Canadian Airsofters...
B) I also heard FPS sucks dick.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
FHM, Playboy apg and pb2xtreames. oh yea...tara reid just came in on FHM yesterday and I love it. Play boy was a lifetime subscription from my grandpa...It was supposed to be for when i turn 18 which is in sept but they started coming in january...I wont complain.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
yea my grandpa rocks. He got his ass blown off in korea..the war no one cares about. But he has a jar with the shrapnal in it...fun stuff. hes insane and I love him. he rocks(hes got lots of guns to ;)

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
I've been getting PSM (PlayStation Magazine) since I was like 10 or 11...So I have about 60+ magazines of that. And I use to get Car & Driver, but I cancelled. Now I get PB2X, and I love it. IMO, I like it better than APG. Just a personal opinion. I would still read APG, I just rather read PB2X.

~Jin

·
Registered
687 Posts
fhm, maxim and my dad (still married) has every issue of playboy since 1989 when I was born. its always fun to sneakl in when the internet is down. :devil: oh yeah and pb2x.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts