Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
thats pretty cool....... and strange lol. Its got it right 4 times in a row. 6 times in a row.... good question lol

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
it just cahnges teh symbol places around, it uses the same simbol everytime u restart it, close your window and play it again, it will come up iwth th horse shoe thing first, then peace sign

·
Registered
967 Posts
yea ive seen this before its just a mathmatical equation or something cause there like somehow only one possilbe answer each time

edit: you can only get the certain numbers every time

the numbers are

these are the only answere you should ever get thus they all have the same symbol

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
yup what viper said. Every one has the same Sign when you work them out.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i did it once n it showed the wrong symbol....i guess im just that good, lol

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
actually its simpler than pick your number. This one is matching symbols thats from different numbers.

what you do is pick a 2 digit number 99-10 and at the first and second number ex- 9+9=18 99-18= 81 you would find the number there would be a symbol beside it, And it picked the symbol

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
toXic said:
3/9 lol you might want to use a calculator my friend.
why the hell would i want to use a calculator when i tried it 9 times and it was only right 3 times?

·
hotty supreme
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ViP_ViPeR said:
yea ive seen this before its just a mathmatical equation or something cause there like somehow only one possilbe answer each time

edit: you can only get the certain numbers every time

the numbers are

these are the only answere you should ever get thus they all have the same symbol

i guess that would work, i went to my soccer game, got my butt kicked(i so <3 my soccer team) and came back to an answer that makes sense, good job sir, i know i never would have figured that out..

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
DayoftheGreek said:
caus its right everytime. you cant do math.
i kinda agree lol if you did the math right it will be correct everytime. thumup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts