Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever have someone play baseball with your mail box? This past week these bastards smashed our paper box, made our mailbox crooked,(dad fixed it, but it sits weaker now) and threw my neighbors trash can full of trash into my front yard. Also, my buddy up the road had someone smash the whole side of his mail box.

·
Registered
25 Posts
:: Looks at your paintball gun ::

Use it next timet they come around

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
My dad wielded a steel plate in front of ours and we havnt had any problems. Mu uncle mounted some steel poles into the ground in front of his and some guy came by and swung at it and sahtered his fore arm elbow upper armand shoulder. They sued him, thats the justice system fer ya.

·
Registered
608 Posts
never had problems here, maybe becuase some kid though it would be funny to tease my dogs every day (kinda vicious so they get mad) so one day after school i left the gate unlatched (so if the dogs pushed itd open) sure nuff they came buy to tease them and the dogs jumped on the gate it opened and they got chased until i called them off.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Ppl were stealing gas from our cars in the middle of the night so my dad suggested that i sit out in the yard somewhere with my Ruger and wait for them. I was thinking I could pop em in the knees but my dad said aim high and shoot fast, more than once, wants to make sure theyr dead, cant sue you that way.:devil:

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
airsoft guy said:
My dad wielded a steel plate in front of ours and we havnt had any problems. Mu uncle mounted some steel poles into the ground in front of his and some guy came by and swung at it and sahtered his fore arm elbow upper armand shoulder. They sued him, thats the justice system fer ya.
i dont see what charge they could possibly hold against you though, thats like stealing someones car and than crashing in it so u sue whoesever car it was. What did they say he could sue him on????im just curious cuz if it was me id just say "u can go feck yourself up the bunghole cuz i aint paying" i guess you shouldve shot him instead

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I hate these punks, thatd be great if you rig it so that when they hit it, a flame shoots out of the mailbox

·
Registered
127 Posts
Something like in Tommorow Never Dies with the perfume?

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Or if your a sick bastard like me you could go down to your local stone quarry, steal their dynamite, and rig it somehow to blow up on impact when the suckers come by!!! :)

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Um, its supposed to be a joke. And the people hit my mailbox at night, so there would be no confusion.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
That takes time and know how, get police spike strips and wait around fer em to swing or you just stand down the road with a rifle in hand, bats are nice but but you just cant tear a new ass hole like you can with a rifle:devil: :devil: :devil:

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
damn airsoft guy, im glad i dont live near you!! id walk past your house and i all i hear is "BLAM!" and look down and half my legs missing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts