Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay, im looking into markers, my first "High-End" and i was gonna get a speed, but i need a new carbon fiber and i want new goggles, and i need a faster hopper(halo prolly or egg). So i need All of it all over again.(yea, it sucks). Anyways, How difficult are trixes compared to an angel, or an impulse? Do they break alot? ARe there a lot of minor problems(leaks up the butt) or are the problems big and often? Thanks, And i am thinking of these instead of Speeds or anything else b/c of the prices, ive seen them at 450 with like 1 hr left on ebay. Speeds are to expensive, b/c i need all teh equipment... So reliability? Ability? Durability? Maintenance? I can prolly go to my local shop and have them teach me how to maintain it, but i need to know the "STUFF". Thanks,

-Vince-

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
What speed are you talking about? the old ones? cus they suck, but not the new 05 speeds. Anways...what kind of matrix, dye lcd? My Gen-e lcd never leaked ever, I lubed it up after everytime I played and it treated me great in return, always ripping everyweekend, but on the other hand I've seen matrices that are always messed up. It depends on the owner and how good they take care of their guns, you treat it good it works good, you treat is bad, it works bad. You'll need to lube up the bolt kit on the matrices and thats about it. Don't get an egg, save yourself the money and time and buy a halo b.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trixes in General, b/c im prolly gonna get a used trix off ebay, whatever is available, or at pbn or at aog... im gonnna look used, b/c of the price though. Im already saving, kinda gettin impatient, but restraining myself.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Well The thing with leaks...

If you take care of the gun and take care when dis-assembling and assembling it, u won't get ne leaks at all....

I mean. The only time my trix EVER leaked was when i was being a bumbass and scratched/cut and o-ring on the back threads or w/ a dental pick or something...

But trix's are Very reliable guns, and very simple too once u understand how to assemble and dis-assemble the bolt assembly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts