Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The only thing I want specifically is for it to me copier friendly.

Rock The Boondocks

Saturday, 0ctober 7th.
6pm - We're done.

Countdown To Daytona
Now Until Forever
Ides Of March
Exit 89
Aiden's Fall
Martyr and the Marionette
The Theory of Tommorrow

Allen County Jaycees Building
For Directions Email: [email protected]

Please and thank you... wave:

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
With flyers it's best to put the address ON it and include your email anyways. If you're depending on people to email you for directions you're probably not going to have many people show.

General rule of thumb is have as much info on it as you can without making it look crowded or bad and then provide another form of contact. So instead of "for directions email [email protected]" it should have the address and "for additional info contact [email protected]."

Even if they don't know where the place is, with the address...most people know how to use mapquest or google or yahoo maps.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
TonyD said:
With flyers it's best to put the address ON it and include your email anyways. If you're depending on people to email you for directions you're probably not going to have many people show.

General rule of thumb is have as much info on it as you can without making it look crowded or bad and then provide another form of contact. So instead of "for directions email [email protected]" it should have the address and "for additional info contact [email protected]."

Even if they don't know where the place is, with the address...most people know how to use mapquest or google or yahoo maps.
to do that I'm going to have to go look... because I don't believe its in the phonebook Ill go check right now... but the building is in a baseball park... So I may just have to say it's address because you're really not going to be able to miss it.

And I've done this about 2-3 years in a row now as long as the people that come every year come ill have a killer turnout :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts