Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's how it works. Everyone gets one word and you simply make a story one person/word at a time. Lets start it out.

Once

·
Banned
319 Posts
because

·
Florida's #1
3,863 Posts
eaten Lucky charms and the queen of Spain wanted to see him. He got some tickets and when he arrived he noticed a moneky with a bannana. He just laughed and moved on. He finally got to the queen and she said whubble dee tuff mate? "I thought you wanted me to come here." says the guy. "No go kill yourself." the queen stated. After a while he got back on teh plane and he wanted to do something. As he got was about to think of something flying monkeys came and attacked the plane, and they got him as a hostage. The monkeys flew off towards the yello brick road and then all of a sudden you see the scarecrow and Dorthy making out. The monkeys took a pic and they had a kodak moment. When they arrived to the castle, they went to the witch and said, "We took some hostages and a photograph." "Ok", says the witch. "Here's a milkbone now go to your rooms." The queen then took an apple and she gave it to the guy who was tied up in an unsecure room. After long hours of being by himself the guy ate the apple and it was poisned so he died.....
The end

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
and he took a big **** in my shoe

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
take

1 - 20 of 72 Posts