Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So what do you guys think of my sig.

If you want to do the same just go here

Download adobe photoshop cs trial version 30 days, no limitations. It also comes with image ready cs which is what you use to make animations then just make all your different layers in photoshop then click what layers you want in each frame in image ready its that simple. Now go make some stuff and post it here.
You respect is guaranteed to go up.
My sig has 68 layers and 39 frames.

·
Registered
98 Posts
thats just a whole load of frustration waiting to happen for me heh

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
The point of signatures, at least to me. Is to give ppl a why to identify your posts without having to look at the name. And a picture is easier to remember than a name.
Slowing down the forum is not a valid argument since you can go to your user control panel and turn off signatures and avatars. If you dont like them you dont have to see them.
Besides my sig is only about 78 k. And the forum wont be slow, unless you are on a dialup, or slow broadband.

Paceley200099 that banner is pretty cool, though i dont know why the air seems to coming out the bolt.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
I say, just stick with Flash... Macromedia>Adobe 4eva b30cH!!! 1337 Sup3I2 Sn1p3r!!!!! And a non-animated sig pic gives you a bit of class... It says, "I'm so cool, I don't need stupid animations to draw peoples attention away from the useless post I just made." And people respect good posts more than anything.

1 more thing... I remember people by avatars, not by sig.. When people change their avatars I get confused, so to prevent me from forgetting who you are, don't change your avatar.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts