Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am making a field in my woods.I plan on making it about 40 yds. long and 20 yds. wide.What is some good material for it?Me and 5 of my friends will be using it every other weekend.My dad has a junk yard, so I can get crap from that to put on it.There is about 300 cars in it.I already got 4 things of plywood and 6 barrels in it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
sounds like its gonna come out great with your dad having the junk yard, im also making a field in my woods, and so far only used trees to make huge bunkers, but you could probably get tons of sweet stuff, garbage cans, plywood, and cars sound sweet

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I just finished my field, I have 30 tires in piles of 3 with 2 piles side by side, 7 car hoods(they are all inbetween 2 trees), 3 old wrecked cars, 6 peices of ply wood(each peice inbetween 2 trees), and 7 barrels just scattered around.I can't wait to play on it.

·
Registered
224 Posts
that sounds cool, im making a field but im just using non-junk items like pallets, plywood, dirt and trees.

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A thing called hauling it to the edge of the woods by towtruck then pushing it in.It was hard considerind there is trees everywhere.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
rofl. i can see a bunch of peopel trying to manuver a car around trees. I bet that was fun.

seems like a good deal. I sure wouldn't wanna be standing my teh car hoods while they're getting shot though. my field used to have a carhood in thier chrono area dn it was fricking loud!

·
This Is Sparta!!!
1,824 Posts
i had to move cars for my field also, these cars are really old (the axles dont spin), and they didnt have tires so we had to flip the cars over and over, basically rolling them, and at times there were only 2 of us

·
Zero Or Die
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I made about a 30 yard long line of tires out to the side.I got a snake.I have them standing straight up 1 on top of another, 2 tires high.I just added that earlier today.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I Just started building my field last night. Its going to be so good cause its right behind a junk yard :) Last night we got a half ass field set up consisting of some tires a car door a hood some wood and metal sheets. It was pretty fun to play on but its not near done but. Not bad though considering we were all drunk lol.

·
Registered
89 Posts
nickxjones said:
i had to move cars for my field also, these cars are really old (the axles dont spin), and they didnt have tires so we had to flip the cars over and over, basically rolling them, and at times there were only 2 of us
"you might be a redneck if" lol jk. that must of been hard.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'm planning on building a field in my woods. There was allready stuff there like little forts from people airsofting back there, but they are real bad. I was thinking of just getting like wood and crap and throwing it together. I aslo don't know if this is legal because its like practically AMC property, but oh well.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts