Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
it depends what kind u play,like maybe 3 for a wood game, more like 1 or less for speed,hyper ball

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
anything will work when i used to play woodsball along time ago we used to play in the woods thats about an acre and it was somewhat fast and i liked it so it will be fine

·
Registered
489 Posts
Me and My Friends Play in Woods In Front of My Friend, Salter's, House
The Field is Probly only 3/4 of an Acre by 1/4 of an Acre....Its a Small field But the Woods are Pretty Thick around the upper part of the Field. And there is a PAth With alot of Trees, So it Works for The Ultimate Recreation

·
Registered
246 Posts
use ur imagination that what i did

·
Registered
235 Posts
yeah we always used to play at my one friends house who had about an acre... that is until som a$$hole called the cops saying we were shooting "machine guns" and the cops showed up in their little armor things. Then I moved and I have about 6 acres where i have a speedball field in the woods and then some other bunkers and stuff for woodsball.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I envy you people that live in places with large land area. There aint a damn place to make a field over here where i live. Then if there is one people start complaining that we're causing trouble in the neighborhood. =(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts