Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
WWW.GAMEBOZO.COM
2,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havent been around here too much lately, i started college this past fall and it takes up all of my time. But i decided to make a gaming website. but im still looking for names for my website. the only one i have come up with so far that's available is thrashgames.com Ive tried many many names and most are gone. any suggestions? im actually working on the site right now and its going slowly. i used to be pretty good with html but that was awhile ago and that age is gone. any advice? suggestions?

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Yep I used to be an HTML wizard and now I feel like I might as well have a celico vision.

Suggestion: Learn server-side scripting like PHP.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
as of right now im using dreamweaver and its going pretty well. its pretty time consuming
HTML is fine for layout, formatting, etc. But when it comes to making pages dynamic, making universal changes to all web-pages -- PHP is essential.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
PHP is easy to learn. If I coded an entire website in PHP when I was 12 years old, I'm sure you can do it too.

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Let me start by saying, good luck. Ive been involved with many different gaming websites, whether my own or helping develop others. Almost all of them have failed. The reason is, you just cant compete with the bigger sites. Now, if you had a specific niche in gaming, you would have an easier time. That being said, I wish you luck, if you need any help or ideas get ahold of me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts