Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So basically, the guy was running up and down the aisles, and then starts saying that he has a bomb in his backpack. The 2 air marshalls take over, and shoot him (while the plane was down? i think idk). All in all, scary as a motha for those on the plane.

Meet The Parents said:
You can not say bomb on an airplane!
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10367598/

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
link to story or shens

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
martix_agent said:
what, I can't say bomb?

bombadier!
bomb bomb bombbombbombomb!

oh i love that movie
thumup: hahaha yes this story (i saw it on msnbc yesterday too) reminded me right away of that movie..

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
^^^i agree they were completely justified in their actions

·
Registered
986 Posts
i read he got shot on the ramp to the plane and not on the plane itself, not that it makes much difference. i couldn't find many details though to what auctally happened. did the marshalls try to subdue him first? or did they just open fire?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Lesson in life: DONT MAKE BOMB THREATS ON PLANES...u tend to get shot,and it never works...

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
heres the story

the guy made a bomb threat, ran off the plane, the air marshall pointed the gun at him, the guy reached into the bag that supposedly had a bomb...and the air marshall shot him

i think the air marshall did the right thing

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
the air marshalls should be given a medal. they managed to incapacitate a guy threatening to set off a bomb in a crowded plane, shooting him 4 times and not even harming anyone else. now thats skill.

·
Registered
6,356 Posts
NYY said:
the air marshalls should be given a medal. they managed to incapacitate a guy threatening to set off a bomb in a crowded plane, shooting him 4 times and not even harming anyone else. now thats skill.
They'll be lucky if they aren't sued.

It's sad he died, but so it goes.

·
Woohoo
2,350 Posts
NYY said:
Yeah, the news reporters were saying that he was going to have to go through a trial, because they didn't know if the situation called for a gunshot or not...

1 - 20 of 94 Posts