Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 205 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
shut it s 3L:16 in the morning pacific time and i just had the hottes girl ever over but im too shy to make a move man and she is so hot. no opics niow but maube tomorow when im sober w/e hows every1 all doin over here>? **** msn i think im hganna brf. we likle cuddled asnd **** but thats it no kissing, **** but she liked me and stuff but **** i just can never make a final move. w/ ei love u guys <3 pbf lol s2jhit i,.l post pics ofnher tommoroew

cjpinzz i love u guus

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Next time to take the edge off get her really drunk. Take a glass and pour in a shot of Vanil Stoli and then give it an extra splash, then pour in a quarter of a bottle of Lava Lizard SOBE, drop in a few ice cubes and straw, stir well, serve to the female. Repeat this procedure until her pants fall off.

·
Banned
1,493 Posts
cjpinzz said:
shut it s 3L:16 in the morning pacific time and i just had the hottes girl ever over but im too shy to make a move man and she is so hot. no opics niow but maube tomorow when im sober w/e hows every1 all doin over here>? **** msn i think im hganna brf. we likle cuddled asnd **** but thats it no kissing, **** but she liked me and stuff but **** i just can never make a final move. w/ ei love u guys <3 pbf lol s2jhit i,.l post pics ofnher tommoroew

cjpinzz i love u guus
Hahaha, that's awesome.

<3 for drunk people

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow. Well im going to make this into a semi emo girl thread mmk? ill start from the beggining. so me and this girl became hella good friends, when school was in, she would come over to my house every weekend and we would just chill and watch movies together untill like 5 am. we woould lay next to each other and cuddle, but nothing ever happened. apparently during this time she liked me, blah blah, flash forward to now and i guess she doesnt anymore but we are still best friends, except for the fact that i hold some resentment towards her for the fact that she doesnt like me, even though i never made a move (well last time we were drunk together we kissed but we have never like full on made out) Flash forward to last night. We were chillin on the couch, no one was home except for one of her friends was over (who is also pretty hot). Once i lossened up a bit we started cuddling again, holding hands, rubbing each other, etc. bottom line is im a pussy. i spilled some of my drink on my neck and she licked it off and stuff and i still didnt kiss her. this part u guys wont believe...at one point she started taking off my shirt (i was wearing a t shirt but i had a button up on top), but i didnt let her, and i dont know why!!!!

i dont have any good pics with a digi, but i have a couple ****ty cell phone ones.

Me and her at a restaurant

and hers one of her...in the shower

D

·
0 Posts
so ya saw her in the shower.. but never made a move.. man.. i thought i was bad.. come here and spend a week.. i swear theres something in the water up here this summer...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
smalls, i dunno dude like im sure if it were just some random girl i could do it, but she like paralyzes me. well my dads gone till thurs, so maybe there will be another drunken night or 2

D

·
0 Posts
cjpinzz said:
smalls, i dunno dude like im sure if it were just some random girl i could do it, but she like paralyzes me. well my dads gone till thurs, so maybe there will be another drunken night or 2
ah i know what ya mean man.. been there too many times, all with the same girl... finally i did though... was awesome.. cept for that fact that we've talked once since then and that was july 2nd... and we used to be awesome friends.. so yeah.. that kinda sucks...

if you value her more as a friend.. keep it that way.. otherwise chances are itll get all ****ed up

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Dude she is so hot and you saw her in the shower...and she tried to take your shirt off and you stoped her..... =( damn dude just damn.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ok well I would give you ANOTHER rep point for the shower pic alone but it won't let me. I miss you man. still shooting the alias? I got two bottles of quervo sitting in my closet if you need some drink.

she looks alot like my x megan. You should have gotten into the shower with her? I was trashed off my ass in super 8 minneapolis friday night.

1 - 20 of 205 Posts