Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right now...

81 members..

53 in the lounge?!?!?

Seriously, besides the lounge, the forum has been dead this week. From the usually crazy busy SP and Autococker forum's, to the BST's. Ive been looking for things to keep me intersted and to post on. Anyone else feelin this way?

Im not someone that is dead w/o the forum, but seriously, has everyone turned into a lounge shark?
 

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol.

Im usually everywhere, and the place in general has just been kinda dead. New posts are at an all time low.
 

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^Baha!

I hadent even realized that. Im a huge NCAA fan, but not very into NFL. I usually dont even watch the first half of the superbowl.
 

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dude, I have a life.

I went out balling this mornin, and then out with friends. Its when I come back from all that, and theres like NO new posts on here, that I realized this.

You had a thread just like this a couple days ago...how can you say I dont have a life?
 

·
I Vore You
Joined
·
13,323 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
Dude, I have a life.

I went out balling this mornin, and then out with friends. Its when I come back from all that, and theres like NO new posts on here, that I realized this.

You had a thread just like this a couple days ago...how can you say I dont have a life?
My thread was made at like 2 in the morning or something like that. Or maybe it was early on friday morning. I don't remember.
 

·
Xplicit Eg06
Joined
·
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Im not trying to flame...but what diff does it make? If theres nothing on the forum at 2am, go to sleep?
 

·
I Vore You
Joined
·
13,323 Posts
RBomaha03 said:
Im not trying to flame...but what diff does it make? If theres nothing on the forum at 2am, go to sleep?
The difference is that you can go out and do something at 8 or 9 or whenever you made this thread. There isn't a whole lot of activity happening with the world at 2 in the morning.

Sleep is for the weak.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
754 Posts
hahah....i didnt know there really was a lounge till now..hahah..but bomaha or what ever your name is i agree....totally
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,024 Posts
Barber said:
The difference is that you can go out and do something at 8 or 9 or whenever you made this thread. There isn't a whole lot of activity happening with the world at 2 in the morning.
cuz everyone goes out and parties at 8pm on sunday night right :rolleyes:
 

·
Shine on Rick Wright
Joined
·
3,235 Posts
Barber said:
Some people have lives. You should invest in one.
Says the kid with 8k+ posts
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top