Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is kinda sad... It's 7:40 on Friday night and I am at home on the computer writing on the forum... I really need to get a life it seems. This is a pointless thread, but hey, that's what goes in the lounge.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
oooo ya. lol. im going over to my friends house and seeing a movie. then meeting some chicks. and right now im listening to hotel yorba.

dude u got the internet how can you be bored i mean its not hard to find naked chicks on the internet

·
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well... Actually I should be going to a party, just the problem is... I don't know what time it is, and I don't know the girl's number... I must find it... Because then I'd get to party with her, her friends, a hot-tub n a big screen... But unfortionately I don't know the time:( This sucks...

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
austin said:
I just got home from puttin up a tree stand and tomorrow we are puttin up another one.
ur 2 xtreme for me austin i need some calming pills. i mean thats way too much

·
Registered
562 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
Well... Actually I should be going to a party, just the problem is... I don't know what time it is, and I don't know the girl's number... I must find it... Because then I'd get to party with her, her friends, a hot-tub n a big screen... But unfortionately I don't know the time:( This sucks...
so just show up there man. haha. if you're late its better than not going at all. get your butt off the computer and go get some chics!!

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Puck3d Up said:
parties never have a start or an end time. people show up, get wasted, then go home. its all on the fly

·
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spudchucker said:
parties never have a start or an end time. people show up, get wasted, then go home. its all on the fly
Which leads me to my next problem... A ride there... My god this sucks...

·
Registered
89 Posts
All's I have to say is sad. You should really get out more
p.s-work sucks

·
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
heh... Bike 10 miles into the country? Naw... Even if I did... riding it home would be a challenge

·
3,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
oh yeah... i'll keep that in mind. While i'm at it, i'll knock over a 7-11, egg all the neighbors cars, and start a high-speed chase with the fuzz...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts