Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
Sorry, wrong picture

Yours was actually a whoopie cushionesque douche bag, mine is much closer but still not close enough. Booze made me do it.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
I'm sorry the Yankees couldn't pay for his salary since they need pitchers. Yankee's suck. Redsox are going to win again.
EDIT: He's not going to be traded.

·
Registered
348 Posts
mavs is right... this is the 3rd time in 4 years that he has demanded out of boston... and look his still there... so highly doubtful he will get traded... yes i am a red sox fan buti doubt they are goin to win it all mavs

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
manny ramirez is amazing. hes one of the better players on an already great team, def. better than the yankees.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
mavsfan31 said:
I'm sorry the Yankees couldn't pay for his salary since they need pitchers. Yankee's suck. Redsox are going to win again.
EDIT: He's not going to be traded.
go kill yourself... or get eaten by zo.....nope bears

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
rustyness said:
the marlins won the year before last and guess what, they didnt win last year. the past is the past, it doesnt matter :O
Too bad they didn't have the money for a payroll that looks more like the National Debt. Guess the only way a New Yorker can win is if they buy there way into the championship :naughty

1 - 20 of 53 Posts