Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
i saw the previews for the dvd set last weekend when i saw the movie, "something.... sunset.." anyways, i was like "sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet" and sadly i know every line of every episode, and ive seen them all. i am definately getting it :)

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its pretty sad considering how long the show ran, and how many episodes there are in total, and ive seen them all at least once if not 3 or 4 times

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
upp... seinfeld i have proffesed to my friends as one of the funniest shows, and the best ever. :yikes ya, i took the reproccussions... it kinda sucks how people dont like it... i LOVE IT!!!!. one of my fav. just one of them is when kramer gets that tan stuff, and hes like butter or somthing... i cant type it, but then i couldnt type all my fav. episodes... ALL OF THEM!!! i love seinfeld...

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
tmaxx_2.5 said:
i agree w/ most ppl. I don't like it.
most people do like the show, its just most young people who need to hear the words sex penis, ******, or blowjob every 5 seconds in order to be entertained dont understand seinfeld and how great it is

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
ya, if you "get to know" the characters/storyline.. and u actually watch a few episodes.. then chances are you will be quite entertained.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts