Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all new to this forum not the fun of paintballing... I am looking to replace my autococker trilogy marker with a semi, auto, electronic upgradeable marker. I want one like I see on youtube that can do 17+ shots per second and I would like to stay around $300-$400 for the marker. Any suggestions? I really like the way the autococker superstock performs but cant seem to find one.. Thanks in advance for your help..

·
394 Posts
look at smart part guns.
they're really solid and put out a really good game. you can also buy them for pretty low prices and then upgrade them to be what you want
If solid means breaks easily, then yes SP guns are solid. How many SP guns have you owned?

But PM7s are going for $400, on FirstCallpaitnball. Best Marker for the money, by far. Proto SLG are 150, great little markers for the money.

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
23,657 Posts
that's because the impluse is actually one of the more decent SP markers..

there,I said it...I actually respect a SP marker.

·
Registered
65 Posts
go for a PMR, you can get them brand new for 250, then spend the remaining money on barrel, air tank, hopper ect, thats what i just did

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What are the thoughts on a DP Fusion at $260.00 ?????

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
probably the best built of what's being discussed, and the simplest design. They can be a bit contrary in the cold(some of them....it seems to vary gun to gun) but shoot very well.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
look at smart part guns.
they're really solid and put out a really good game. you can also buy them for pretty low prices and then upgrade them to be what you want
never EVER listen to this guy. I'm pretty sure he has no facts in that statement.

The Invert mini is overall better than the PMR. Proto has the put an UL frame and change all the PMR's parts to keep up. Also the Dangerous Power Fusions are pretty solid, look into those markers as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts