Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Michael
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have smart parts eos. Does not leak air has new battery néw o rings every where new macro line and fittings. When I air it up where the psi is supposed to be pull trigor don't shoot at all does nothing. If I lower psi to 80 it will start to fire but very inconsistent and if I pull trigger to fast bolt loses pressure have to turn air back up then down to fire has a fire bolt in noid does not click or make any sound when I pull trigger without air in with eyes on or off. Any ideas replaces o rings in reg and greased it well.

·
Administrator
23,645 Posts
http://www.p8ntbox.com/manuels/EOS.pdf
Looks like your operating pressure should be around 260psi, and no higher than 280psi.

I assume that you're changed the orings on the bolt and greased them properly? If so, it almost sounds like your high pressure regulator needs to be cleaned, repaired, or replaced. It could also be that your pressure gauge is not operating correctly.

Another really easy thing to do is a factory reset on your board. You could have some sort of crazy settings that were accidentally changed. I would try doing this first.

If orings and the board reset doesn't work, you can try to see if there's something plugging up your solenoid, as described here It's a thread about an ION, but the EOS is pretty much the exact same thing.

·
Michael
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've done all u said and I think reg is good I replace all o rings in it and greased it good also the pressure goes up and down when I turn it up so I doubt it's bad think it's the noid it don't make any noise when I pull trigger without air hell idk my first gun so don't know lot about them have read every thing on Web.

·
Michael
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty sure my reg is a low pressure not positive though. Mine is totally different then the on in video it's a flow max r something like that it's stock I know that

1 - 5 of 5 Posts