Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you get those pvc pipe stands that hold your marker? Do you get them at paintball shops or do you just go out and buy some pvc pipe and make it to fit your gun? Sorry if this is in the wrong section but thanks.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I'll go to a hardware store tommorow and see what I can find.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just need them to set my marker on in my room. Right now they're on the wall hangin on nails.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
steveomonster said:
huey that really doesnt answer his question.
How does that not answer his quesiton? That DIRECTLY answer his question. He never asked how he just asked do you buy it from a shop or make it yourself. I answered that. So don't tell me that doesnt answer his question.

·
Banned
651 Posts
no im sorry huey, please re-read it , he asked do I go to paintball shops or just go buy Some pvp pipes and make it to your fit your gun?

nowhere does he ask, do I make it myself?

hes asking where to get it.

In fact, his main statement is Where do I go to get those pvp pipes to make a marker stand? or something like that...

so you are fully wrong.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
steveomonster said:
no im sorry huey, please re-read it , he asked do I go to paintball shops or just go buy Some pvp pipes and make it to your fit your gun?

nowhere does he ask, do I make it myself?

hes asking where to get it.

In fact, his main statement is Where do I go to get those pvp pipes to make a marker stand? or something like that...

so you are fully wrong.
Don't argue with me, you will loose. He said "do you just go out and buy some pvc pipe and make it to fit your gun?" Now, if you knew how to read, you would understand that he is saying, "Do i go buy some pvc pipe and cut it and shape it to fit my current gun." So, that means he would be making it.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
look you dumb hoe, don't give huey any of your e-lip. go to lowes, home depot, contruction place, buy some pvc pipe and an assortment of fitting and make something. youth these days are so ****ing retardted. hell pbn must have atleast 5 threads with directions on how to make one.

RAWR!!! <3

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
first of all, this shouldnt be in the lounge

second of all, stevo, stope posting because you look like an inbred moron

huey may be jewish (we know its not your fault) but he's right

1 - 15 of 15 Posts