Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm curious what markers i could get for under $250. I dont' want enrty level guns and I'd prefer not to get an ion either... i probalyl wont' take any offers seriously, but in case i do wanna get a better marker, i want to do my homework first...so, offer up!

I'd also prefer no cockers..I'm not into mantience much

·
Registered
356 Posts
Martix/Matrix/Adam, are you sort of looking for something better than your E99? If you are serious, let me know, we can meet up in Kokomo. I have a NIB ProMaster f/s right now (I'd cut you a deal) and I should have another nicely upped Ion shortly. btw, why no Ions - too common?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
yeah , unless i found one that didn't look horrible and body shells the look nice.

I'm slightly considering selling both my spyders for $100 each, then I'll only be dropping $50 on anything selling for $250...it's an idea. but i gotta sell the spyders first..meaning i gotta fix the trigger frame on one and buy a new spacer for it.

ok, you got me curious, how much for the promaster?

i gota guy offering me one nib for $335, can you beat that?

and a b2k for $200..that a good deal?

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
maybe, i do seem to like mags, i think it's cuz they're mysterious
(i got on the mag forum and i understand how they work a lot better)
life i said in my first post, I'm just doing some shopping so dont' think I'm gonna get anything.however, if i sell my guns i have, i can start to afford somethign better..I'm jut trying to figure out if I'm gonna start ballin more or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts