Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Marker?

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  EGGSwithaB 
#1 ·
Ok i need 2 new guns my matrix is dating out on my field
Money is not to big of an issue i have played tourney and have shot lots of guns
I need a gun between $300-$1000 need to know what is the best gun in that region give me reasons
Im looking for a pump and a tourney level gun
I am not afraid to buy used so all guns are welcome just looking for reasons

#3 ·
I would have to agree, you can get something decent with $300 and than something crazy for $1000

Perhaps a better thing to ask is what you're looking for in a marker?
Smooth shot, efficiency, quiet, etc

#4 ·
Ok im looking at shockers, eteks, ego 5-9, dm5-9, drone dx, droids, cyborgs, impulse, nerve, minis, axes etc i need a good gun that i can play tournaments with but without breaking 1000 dollars
I am looking at empire snipers, autococker pumps and ccms

#9 ·
lets see, throw the shocker out, its not made anymore and has not been for years not to mention you can do better than it for sure, throw the impulse out, it was only produced for like 2 years before SP went under and then offered a trade in which a lot of took them up on so there are very few out there and no parts anywhere. for both ego and the DM lines i would not buy anything below the 09 models and would try for the 10 models if i were in your shoes, nerve is ancient, mini and axe are the same thing, i have issues with them but those aside i think the rest of your list looks better, i would also add the etek 3/4 to it as well seeing as they are a cheaper version of the ego line

if you want a tourny marker, why have the pumps in there? im a little confused on that...

#6 · (Edited)
Ok im looking for a paintball gun that retails around 600-800 idc if the gun is older as long as it is smaller than my matrix
I need a trigger
that i can barely tap it and it will shoot
Edit
I was looking at some dms but idk i am looking for something out of the normal i like the macdevs and bob longs

#7 ·
Please try and use the edit button and attempt to keep multi-posting to a bare minimum

If that's what you're looking for, I'd suggest looking into spool valve markers such as the DM's and such
You can find some great deals on last years models and save a ton of money while not giving up a whole lot (or anything at all) in performance

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.