Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am starting into paintball compitions i would like to have a fan in my mask. i am short on cash due to the fact that i just finished buying a new gun and upgrades. I can solder very well. I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas or instuctions. Please post pics of store bought ones or homemade ones thanks for the help.

·
KRAKEN! KRAKEN! KRAKEN!!!
1,298 Posts
Don't put a fan in your mask, instead invest in a quality mask & lens. It's the single most important piece of your equipment, you should have upgraded it before wasting your money elsewhere.

Fan = no bueno.

·
1,298 Posts
I'm biased, after trying just about every (quality) mask I picked the Dye i3 pro. In my opinion they are more comfortable, they fit my head the best and the thermal lens seems to superior.

Other good masks include the Empire Vents, Proto Pro Axis, V-Force Grill. The list just goes on and on but the most important thing is which mask works the best for you in comfort, fit, protection and anti-fog.

·
Registered
231 Posts
DANG! Why is it that everyone on paintball forum seems to have so much money spent into paintball. I only have a EW-1 with co2 still and a v-force vantage mask lol

Frozen PAint...are you Pro?

·
1,298 Posts
Pro? Hell no. I'd be lucky to hold my ground in division 3.

I've been doing this whole paintball thing for just shy of 10 years. I enjoy playing but I'm far from a professional, I'm much better at tinkering than playing. Kinda makes me sad. =(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts