Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
The crowbar does make it pretty sweet. And yea, gordon is definitly a much bigger badass. I wouldn't say combat vet, since he was never militarly trained. And yea, MC is overrated.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
bobide said:
The crowbar does make it pretty sweet. And yea, gordon is definitly a much bigger badass. I wouldn't say combat vet, since he was never militarly trained. And yea, MC is overrated.
You don't need to be military trained to be a combat veteran.

And Master Chief is a big tall pussy. Gordon would break him in half. Gordon has single handedly re-taken the Xen homeworld, single-handedly started a worldwide revolution against the combine, and has a gravity gun.

Master Chief has armor, no health, and a pussy little plasma sword that locks on because he has no skill.

Therefore, Gordon Freeman > Master Chief.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Gordon has single handedly re-taken the Xen homeworld, single-handedly started a worldwide revolution against the combine, and has a gravity gun.
and master cheif has..hmm, saved a couple hundred planets/galaxies..

·
Banned
2,548 Posts
MC doesn't use the plasma sword idiot...And it doesn't lock on either...

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
the only thing i ever see prophet type about is how bad halo is...

and yes since MC was trained since he was six years old and bioengineered to make him 5 times as strong as the normal man, and can run 65 Kph.

MC>whoever the **** you throw at him

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Godzilla > MC. Sry but he just can't win that one.

And yea, i played halo2 multi at my house, HATED IT! I was surprised, i was just disapointed, not much new, the map (the new bloodgulch) had more bad than the good they had done. And i was frustrated w/ the dual wielding, some of the combos didn't make sense w/ their strenght. And the primary weapon! Dear god, just give me a pea-shooter!

On a side note, i wasn't doing that well that day, which probably made my experience worse. And i liked the original. Also i defend halo 2 against the haters, b/c its just very well polished, its not just "another shooter"

·
Banned
1,346 Posts
master cheif takes on aliens that have the same mental capacity as the kids in the special ed class at my school.

they are reatrted...u run in shoot them...run away...run in shoot them...run away...

however gordan takes on some hard ass guys...like the striders...u walk out in the open with those things and they will fry ur ass lol.

·
Banned
2,053 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
You don't need to be military trained to be a combat veteran.

And Master Chief is a big tall pussy. Gordon would break him in half. Gordon has single handedly re-taken the Xen homeworld, single-handedly started a worldwide revolution against the combine, and has a gravity gun.

Master Chief has armor, no health, and a pussy little plasma sword that locks on because he has no skill.

Therefore, Gordon Freeman > Master Chief.
I just typed up a 3 paragraph thing that I dont have the time to retype. I got that server message from cobra and it erased everything. so here is the TLDR version

TL: DR: MC isnt the pansy you are.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts