Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get a dye DM4 Matrix paintball gun, now its gunna take me a couple of months to save up for the gun itself, now just woundering what are some good not too pricey upgrades for it that the part woud help better performance where the gun lacks performance, i hear the gun is a great gun, and im just looking to see if theres important good upgrades for this gun, if any one could tell me anyhting it would be highly appriciated, thank you.

·
Registered
506 Posts
If you pay 1400 for a gun and it lacks in anything, you should be mighty pissed. There's like 2 upgrades you could do, that's the beauty of the DM4

·
Registered
912 Posts
U should post this in the dye marker forum where u can get answers from people that actually own dm4s.

But ya like wut the other guys were saying, if u buy a 1400 dollar gun, there should not be many upgrades that u would need to put on it.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Tadao/XSF Chip, Evolve Bolt, Evil Pipe/Freak Kit. I personally don't like the Ultralite's too much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Well I have a DM4 I also have all the dye barrel backs but almost always use the one it came with and I put a ramp chip in and an Iron Man board and a CP trigger and reg. Its the fastest gun at the field and best shooting a whole hopper in a 6 in area at 20 yards so dont even worrie about the barrel at first it rocks right out of the box. One more thing I shoot Evil paint and have only one ball breal after 10 cases of paint

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Things i would recomend would be

$300 - Speedy chip - Gives your gun the ability to ramp
$30/$40 - CP Trigger - Nice trigger that usues a ball bearing at the pin to make it pivot easier
$200 - 5 peice Scepter kit - Best barrel kit around. The thing is, the .688 UL Back that comes on the DM4 is the "universal" back for almost all paintballs now adays. Also, UL's cost $80, not $120, but are some of the best barrels on the market. [highlight] Don't get an Evil Pipe kit, they are POS's[/highlight]

Might also wana look into a V35/Victory board for ur halo, and a nice Crossfire low pressure input tank :)and pick up an evolve bolt when it comes out for the DM4

1 - 16 of 16 Posts