• Secksy Matrix Upgrades

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Mr.Hankey
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got about $200 for my confirmation. I probably won't have much time to paintball this summer so I'm thinking about trading in some old games and getting a PSP. I don't have an ipod or portable dvd player already so i really have to choose between a PSP, barrel kit or vision.
btw I had no clue where to put this thread so i just put it here.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I would hold out on the PSP untill bugs are fixed and the price comes down.

People have reported Bubbles in the screen, cracked screens on arrival, dead pixels, banding, etc. Load times are very tedious, and button configuration is less than desireable. Also, the disc door is prone to popping open if the console is twisted slightly.

·
Registered
295 Posts
About the problems with the psp someone told me that the box button is made really cheap and is easily broken. i say just wait a while until the problems are fixed with the psp like Master of Paint said.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I myself have a PSP, and lemme say, its ****ing amazing! I would get one ASAP! try and get one of the bundles with the Spider Man 2 movie. The graphics are amazing for such a compact device. then get the game "rengoku: tower of purgatory" if your into RPG/action games, its the best. I have that and Metal Gear Acid, and I love them both. just make sure to get a large memory stick(like 136 MB, or 256MB) so you can put a bunch of songs and movies onto it:-D like movies of your trix if you have any lol. But PSP all the way!!!!

brandon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts