Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
how much is it? i like the 2k2 trixs. anything can be accurate with the right paint to barrel match. depending on whats on it, they rip as fast as any other. there not any louder than any other gun out there, althogh certain mods can ,ake it quieter. and yes, they are fairly durable.

pbarchive.com has a ton of vids, theres problly one of a 2k2 there. give us some specs on it and the price and i can help you better.:)

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
For a thorough post we need to have the specs, but in general some good upgrades are
-evolve or upgrades to help the efficiency
-.691 UL
-Tadao 5.0 or Anderson Board
-Cp trigger
-Ccm no-rise

·
1,751 Posts
mehdiballer said:
how much is it? i like the 2k2 trixs. anything can be accurate with the right paint to barrel match. depending on whats on it, they rip as fast as any other. there not any louder than any other gun out there, althogh certain mods can ,ake it quieter. and yes, they are fairly durable.

pbarchive.com has a ton of vids, theres problly one of a 2k2 there. give us some specs on it and the price and i can help you better.:)
id expect better reviews from a trix owner..
matrixes are popular because they are fast VERY quiet and VERY durable...also VERY low pressure to the point where the bolt will bounce off a misfed ball

in a nutshell...BUY ONE

·
Registered
388 Posts
you may be a little biased. its speed, volume, and operating pressure depend on alot of things. the bolt isnt gonna bounce off a misfed ball right outta the box. we just need the gun specs

·
Banned
2,324 Posts
Well, its decent, I'd get ace, you can either get the tmc eyes or you can find: Tadao 5.0, eye carriers, get your breech milled and i believe doby at mo sells eyes, a ff bolt and a leethal mod to get better efficiency. .691 UL and a cp trigger and with those upgrades you'll have a great gun

1 - 11 of 11 Posts