Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, its the holiday season, which usually means presents and all that good stuff. Well I asked for all money, and I need your opionion on what to buy. Either a cheapish video camera, or a PSP.

Id like a camcorder to make stupid movies, record practices/tournys, etc. But due to the cost to quality ratio it looks like you get what you pay for.

Id like the PSP for videos, music, internet, and maybe some games :p.

So, im torn on what to get. Any feedback would be great.

·
1,751 Posts
Everyone I know of regrets buying their PSP. It is fun as hell on road trips and such, but almost everyone says it sits around gathering dust 99.9% of the time.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
CoWcH said:
Everyone I know of regrets buying their PSP. It is fun as hell on road trips and such, but almost everyone says it sits around gathering dust 99.9% of the time.
I don't regret buying my PSP at all. I use it at home and on trips. I even take it to school to listen to music.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
yah, I use mine quite a bit. I dont use it at home a ton but I take it with me a lot of places that I go.

·
Registered
100 Posts
PSP all the way I just got $200 from my realatives for xmas and I have yet to get alot more. Personnaly I was torn btw the 2 yet I'm gonna go with the PSP cus you can downgrade to play homebrew and you can have an online web browser for hopping on others internet and getting ip's and stuff yet somehow people find that illegal.....

-Pce

1 - 7 of 7 Posts