Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well its finally through......

I now own http://www.protege5online.com

the site is getting totally redesigned by the end of october(work has already started)

we are alos going to start selling parts for the mazda3, mazda6, miata, and the RX-7/8

check it out if ya get a chance

there might even be some discounts set up for PBF members

I also have an ad coming out in the next TPR magazine....mostly distributed at the SEMA shows and the nopi nationals

and at the first week of nov i'm going to vegas for the SEMA show there......gonna be sweet! anyone else going to this?

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
[joke] Umm I hate to nitpick.. seeing as you are an admin and all.. but isn't this 'advertising' against the rules of PBF?? [/joke]

Cobra said:
In addition, you may not post links to for profit affiliate programs where you stand to gain profit off of other users. **EDIT** Any user that spams or uses the PM system to distribute ads or other unsolicited marketing material will be banned. The 'forum' includes the PM system, so it is an instant ban if you post advertising in either.
PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!!!! *grovel grovel grovel* :eek:

BTW I am just bustin your chops here a little.. Good luck with the site.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Just curious, are you going to carry RX-7 products for all three generations? Are you carrying any specific brands for the -7-? Just wondering... Good luck!

·
Premium Member
1,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well its not really against the rules...mainly because i'm not in any way selling pball stuff

secondly....I can get aftermarket parts for just about any car you want

and yes I will be carring parts for the 1st gens, 2nd and 3rd RX-7's and the 8

and no you can have the site name as whatever you want

my business license says "Protege5Online"

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
off topic, but some kid in a protege tried to half-ass race me tonight. he kinda tried a fly-by, but then I floored it and blew his doors off. he stayed about 5 car lengths behind after that, i wonder why... 0?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts