Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
yeah, i just rather be a bag boy, or do something menial that doesn't require me to talk to a lot of people that want food, and want it fast. And where i don't start hating myself for knowing how all that stuff is really made :) it would ruin my life!

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
spyderman5 said:
if it pays for paintball i dont really care what the job is
homosexual prostitute or poopsmith? didnt think so.

·
Registered
36 Posts
thats funny.
I worked in 2 really big resturants and both of the owners told me that when you manage a McDonald's, it helps you when you go to resturant managment school and also helps you out with getting your own business started.
anyone in tampa knows of McHales bar & grill (formber tampa bay bucaneer Tom McHale and Gatorz Cafe, talk to the owners and they'll tell you being a fry b!tch for years does pay off.

·
Registered
214 Posts
thats funny how in other words it said the job sucks.low paying and little experience

·
Registered
49 Posts
dude how come at mcdonalds everything has to start with mc. if you went to get a job you would say " can i have a mcjob i wanna work the mcregister i dont want to do the mcdrive through will i get mcbeniffets(sp) and how much mcmoney do i get" mcdonalds sucks anyway

·
Registered
76 Posts
McJob? This is the fall of the english language. Just you wait. 1337 speak and ebonics is next.

·
Registered
216 Posts
<--- Former Taco Bell manager, started when minimum wage was $3.80/hr. Everyone should be required by law to work at a fast food place for one year... it humbles you and makes you more appreciative later in life. I have no respect for anyone that thinks they're too good to clean a grease trap. lol

·
More Caffine PLEASE!!!
334 Posts
TequilaBird said:
Everyone should be required by law to work at a fast food place for one year... it humbles you and makes you more appreciative later in life.
Some cultures do that already, but it's military instead.

Rumor has it that McD's is a cover for a planetary take over. They aren't really fast food places, but secret guerilla training facilities.
Think about it, why else would there be so many of them? And why are they expanding to Russia, China, Germany, South Africa?
Get ready people! The time to bow down to the Glorious and All Powerful Lord Supreme Ronald McDonald is coming!!

***Hysterical laughter as he's slapped in to a cool new white coat***

·
Registered
397 Posts
paintballdude13 said:
dude how come at mcdonalds everything has to start with mc. if you went to get a job you would say " can i have a mcjob i wanna work the mcregister i dont want to do the mcdrive through will i get mcbeniffets(sp) and how much mcmoney do i get" mcdonalds sucks anyway
i agree. mcdonalds is a filthy pit of grease. I duno how people eat that ****. I used to eat there when they had the mcbacon. but they freakin got rid of the only thing id eat! because of course their chicken nuggets arent.. well i duno what the hell they really are. wendy's all the way for me now. gotta love the dollar menu

·
Registered
115 Posts
i only really like carls jr. mc donalds in frisco (at least the one i saw) look like a huge friggen toy (the building itself, with christmas light stuff on it too)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts