Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..and we came up w/ the idea of the Piss-o-matic..

(EDIT - the conversation started when dave IM'd me and said he had to piss like a race horse but was too lazy to get up and go. He said that with todays technology, there should be a machine that does it for you. and here it is!)

Too lazy to get up and piss?

is going to the bathroom for pussys?

well the piss-o-matic is for you.

Attach the hose to ur penis, then pee at ur pleasure, it's drawn to a pump which automaticly dispenses it into the toilet. And no need to flush cause as the old saying goes

"If it's yellow, it can mellow. if it's brown, flush that ****** down!"

Pictures.

Cost = $300 Paypal only

--Jared

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I also came up with a treadmill type thing that carries poo up to the toilet then drops it off. It'll be aroudn 700. It works a lot like the tortilla machines at chevy's

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
bunkertime said:
[highlight]Disclamer[/highlight]

**Makers are not liable for any cuts, scrapes, or bruises the machine might cause to ur penis.**
or rectum

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
is this price negotiable?

any developements on th jack-ofmatic? freaking got to bend my arm in awkward positions, its just not cool.

gl guys.

~Vince~

EDIT WHERE Were you and dave talking? :p

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
lbreevesii said:
lmao. funny stuff. bet you could market it to gamers and programmers...
No, their wangs are too small. We'd have to completely redesign it.

vp- if you want a jack off machine then you can buy a fleshlight and hook it up to some sort of thrusting motor. We don't do sexual stuff, this is merely to give the average American joe an easier way to tinkle.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
vpraidersfan1 said:
is this price negotiable?

any developements on th jack-ofmatic? freaking got to bend my arm in awkward positions, its just not cool.

gl guys.

~Vince~

EDIT WHERE Were you and dave talking? :p
VP, there are allready machine like that for you. they are little thrusting motors w/ dildos on them. U should go pick 1 up.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Quiet, Jew. Make it like a funnel, with a big vacuum on the other end, then just turn it on, poo, and voila, out it goes. Oh yeah, make it a designer brand (eg. Gucci, Louis Vuitton)

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
KingFikiElectra said:
Quiet, Jew. Make it like a funnel, with a big vacuum on the other end, then just turn it on, poo, and voila, out it goes. Oh yeah, make it a designer brand (eg. Gucci, Louis Vuitton)

lol <3

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
Xball said:
What about one for the ladies?
i dont think woman have reached the patheticness level of the male yet

1 - 20 of 21 Posts