Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first for this game, u need a tree fort with windows. 2 you play with guns civil war style (no hopper. only what u can hand feed into the gun. 3. 5 players 4. 2 paintball guns 5. 3 masks 6. a couple of tennis balls

u give 2 ppl paintball guns and ammo in a tree forst with no masks. the other three ppl get masks and have to reach the fort and throw a tennis ball into the fort. if the ball makes it into the fort. the battle is over. if u get hit by a paintball while on ground u have to restart at the designated place.

of course u can use more or less ppl. but it is more fun if u ahve at least 2 ppl in the forst and ti makes it a better game if more ppl r on the ground than in the fort. i just gave minimal requirments

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
enalsisiht said:
first for this game, u need a tree fort with windows. 2 you play with guns civil war style (no hopper. only what u can hand feed into the gun. 3. 5 players 4. 2 paintball guns 5. 3 masks 6. a couple of tennis balls

u give 2 ppl paintball guns and ammo in a tree forst with no masks. the other three ppl get masks and have to reach the fort and throw a tennis ball into the fort. if the ball makes it into the fort. the battle is over. if u get hit by a paintball while on ground u have to restart at the designated place.

of course u can use more or less ppl. but it is more fun if u ahve at least 2 ppl in the forst and ti makes it a better game if more ppl r on the ground than in the fort. i just gave minimal requirments
I play that all the time. Remember I played with you guys back in Vietnam?

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Cockerkid63 said:
I play that all the time. Remember I played with you guys back in Vietnam?
lol you're dumb.

the game sounds okay...but the people who are throwing the tennis ball should be out when they get hit, not just start over

·
sk8 with paint
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
flowbob said:
lol you're dumb.

the game sounds okay...but the people who are throwing the tennis ball should be out when they get hit, not just start over
well if ur only playing with three ppl it is a lot easier to hit ppl with paintballs then to throw a tennis ball into a fort, but ifu ahve a ton of ppl ont he ground uoculd do that

·
Banned
4,821 Posts
flowbob said:
lol you're dumb.

You're just jelous he came up with a better game than you. And that I went over to his house 1492 with Christopher Columbus and drank tea and played this awesome game.

·
Lurk Moar
178 Posts
it was up on the page with a new post. I didn't notice that it was a whopping 6 days old :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts