Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ATL Ballers
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I havent taken my truck offroading in awhile cuz I was waiting on my new tires to come before I went again (so hard to do anything with bald tires) but I was driving along and we went by the Chattahoochee river so I decided to try crossing it. Here are the 2 pics some girl took from her camera, sorry she sucks at taking them...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
cool, looks like you take good care of it and try to keep scratches to a minimal. and you must wash your truck after you go off roading. i swear some of the off road people around here never heard of a hose.

·
ATL Ballers
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No1TubaPlayer said:
cool, looks like you take good care of it and try to keep scratches to a minimal. and you must wash your truck after you go off roading. i swear some of the off road people around here never heard of a hose.
I try to keep it clean. I dont mind when it is covered in mud or really clean, I just hate it in the middle. I only have one really bad scratch from a mailbox and then another one from trying to drive through a gate in one of those gated communities then I have one dent from me punching my hood when I got mad. Other than that it is in pretty good shape. Ya jordan that is an AU flag :rolleyes: I am lucky there was only one kid in the bed that time. One other time i went there, about 8 people jumped in the back.

Thanks for the compliments guys thumup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts