Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
And everybody who is okay with lying about Avanters just because they don't like him will still be...

a rampaging, flaming, moron.

And don't kid yourself. I'm not taking Avanter's side because I think he's a rad dude. If I'm taking any sides in this neverending cluster****, it's because I hate liars and idiots. All of whom seem to need a scape-worthy goat on the issue.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I earned my modship.

We talked about BZ, NYY, and others in the mod forum and made sure everyone was okay with it.

Just because I'm on Avanter's side, dosen't mean squat. I know he is ignorant. He earns respect, not force it. Thats why I'm not liking him.

If he was the hacker, I don't think he would spend days into this forum.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
the only reason you should want to be mod is so you can help the forums and I bet that is a real ***** so more then likely you want it for the status of being a mod which makes very little sense

·
Registered
898 Posts
Shytkicker said:
And everybody who is okay with lying about Avanters just because they don't like him will still be...

a rampaging, flaming, moron.

And don't kid yourself. I'm not taking Avanter's side because I think he's a rad dude. If I'm taking any sides in this neverending cluster****, it's because I hate liars and idiots. All of whom seem to need a scape-worthy goat on the issue.
I love you....in a non-gay way.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
I earned my modship.

We talked about BZ, NYY, and others in the mod forum and made sure everyone was okay with it.

Just because I'm on Avanter's side, dosen't mean squat. I know he is ignorant. He earns respect, not force it. Thats why I'm not liking him.

If he was the hacker, I don't think he would spend days into this forum.
You think you earned the right to be a mod? ha

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I like these forums.

I think all of this is bull**** and everyone is being childish.

Yeah, flame me.

OH SNAP! You hurted my feelings on teh intarwab!

I'm gonna go cry now.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
Slipknot said:
No. You haven't talked enough good about him yet. Make 34067203 threads about how he isn't the hacker, and how much he helped the forum. Then you can be a mod.
Come again? What good thing did I ever say about Avanters? I dare you to find it. I dare you.

Mostly. Heh. Mostly because it doesn't exist.

Like I said. I'm just against the lying idiots who keep saying that he hacked the forums.

And I don't see how not having hacked the forums is some sort of compliment. You probably didn't do it either. Doesn't mean I like you.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I cry when people make fun of me. I'm feeble.

And Shyt...I'm not sure he was aiming that at you...seeing as you haven't been modded.............yea, pretty sure.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The 'haven't kissed enough ass" post was aimed at me. My thread is about becoming a mod. He's telling me to kiss more.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
ZeRO eFFeCT said:
Just give it a few more hours and everyone whos kissed avantars ass will be a mod.
no offence to duo, but at least i can bring paintball knowledge along with my editing

·
Registered
898 Posts
chromekilla said:
fixed

*lol, no offense, i just couldnt resist*
Even i will have a laugh at this one...

I set myself up for that.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts