Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok you guys, here it is.

February 19, 2003 - Remember January 1st? After you shook off your hangover you hopped on Xbox Live searching for the promised new downloadable content only to find nothing at all. Well, dry your eyes kiddo. After a month and a half of delays, MechAssault downloadable content will be available Thursday, February 20.

Originally, the content was to be spaced out over several weeks. But now it appears the two new mechs (Raven and Corvus) and the two new multiplayer maps (Hell's Kitchen and Stone Cold) will all be available for download and use Thursday.

No word yet on when the new multiplayer game Capture the Flag will be released.

We'll have more on MechAssault's downloadable content soon.

^^^^compliments of ign.com

but unfortunately im not able to download it till saturday night because my brother is at state wrestling till then and he has my xbox with live on it

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
its nothing special. Its kinda dissapointing really and all the stuff together takes up a hell of a lot of space. like 3.5k blocks for the maps and 250 ish for the mechs

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
hells kitchen is sweet! the raven has 2x boosters, and the corvus has 2x invisibility (or the other way around) and they r fast as hell. i haven't used them yet, but i have seen them

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
does anyone know about their weapons specs?? im assuming nothing to impressive since their deffensives are so good

·
Registered
949 Posts
no, defenses and offensive blows hard. They have crappy machine guns and a one shot laser or something. I only used them on local x-box and they suck hard.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts