Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm gonna be flamed bad for this, but I have to ask. I've got a mechanical trigger that I have messed with so that the pull stops right when the gun fires. What I need to know is how I can bring the trigger forward so it is a short pull. If I can accomplish this, is it worth even getting an electronic tirgger?

·
Registered
149 Posts
You shouldn't get flamed,your just asking a question.

Anyhow,you can only use an electronic trigger on electric trigger frames,and getting an electric trigger frame will let you achieve higher rof's.So even if you have the trigger really close,yes you'll shoot a little faster,but lets say you have an electric trigger frame,and you had the trigger in the same spot you have it now on your mech,you will be getting more higher rof's then you have now.Dont know if i made sense,lol.Hope I helped.

·
Administrator
23,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sorry, allow me to clarify. I never remember to add that I'm talking about trigger frames and not just the trigger

Now that it's decided that it's better to have electronic, how do I do taht same with an e-frame?

·
Registered
62 Posts
what hes saying: If i can shorten the pull of my mech trig enough is it worth getting an electro trig? I severly doubt that youll shortent it enough to make too much of a difference. You can get pretty good with a mech, i know people that can do atleast 5-7 bps. But what the mechs doing its a hinge thats releasing the sear, so you have to physically release a hinge every shot. What the electro does is theres a tiny button under the trigger, like a mouse, and every click it automatically releases the sear. Thus odds are you can tap a trigger with two fingers a lot faster than you can pull relase a trigger. If you are shooting fast enough for you with your mech i say stick with it. Having a stock custom kingman electro honestly your not gonna get too much faster maybe 3ish more balls per second. But if you go electro and get like a new trigger, new board ect. you can get the pretty high rates of fire. Hope i explained everying well, cause it doesnt make too much sense to me.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Get a e-frame. Well worth it, and no, you can not a get the same BPS as a electro frame if you were shooting a mech, because, you just cant...well, technically because the electro release the striker immediatley, and when you pull the trigger on a electro, theres a responsive trigger that electronically sends a signal to the clicker thing, then the clicker releases the striker and then the gun shoots...A mech the trigger when pulled, will release a striker, but only when the trigger is pulled back so far, then it manually resets the striker....so get a electro frame if you want to shoot faster..end of story

D

·
0 Posts
you can not a get the same BPS as a electro frame if you were shooting a mech, because, you just cant...well, technically because the electro release the striker immediatley, and when you pull the trigger on a electro, theres a responsive trigger that electronically sends a signal to the clicker thing, then the clicker releases the striker and then the gun shoots...{...}...so get a electro frame if you want to shoot faster..end of story
QFT.... or WTF?..or something of sorts...

Gotta love the technical term... "Clicker thing"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts