Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i get called to the office (while in the middle of a history presentation) get to the office, the two vice principals call me into a room, close the door.. my files up on the computer.. im thinking.. oh **** what this time (some of you may recall when i was wrongly accused of threatening to rape some one, very similar thing happened then)

but insted they blah blah about hearing im a good student and the person to talk to about this. well i guess this stupid girl poped a bunch of pills during an Amnesty International and FREE club meeting at my school. me being a respected member of it, they wanted to talk to me..

so they ask me to tell them the names of the clubs members.. because they want to contact parents and let them know this is going on.. So, really they want to call parents and say that their son/daughter is at this club and there are students abbusing meds there.. What a great name that gives the club eh.. ****ing morons.. the one vp tells me they want to make it so the club doesnt suffer.. but clearly it is going to..

so i leave and go back to class and i had missed some other presentations.. So then i had to go my one afternoon class late to give them the member list.

so then i get called down to student services to talk to the head councilor, while im writting a test.. so i go down and have to rat out people that might have been involved, sure i dont like them at all, but i had being a rat.. so i have to do that and waste my time.. so i ended up missing a good chunk of a really cool video in media studies class..

then i get home and my moms all sterned face after getting a message from the principal of my school thinking it was me that was involved..

so because of this stupid ***** (that i hate) i missed out on a bunch of things, wasted my time, had to deal with stern faced mother (who is really annoying to talk to, so i was forced to talk to her), had to rat on people, and now my favourite club is going to suffer..

(while writting this i realized it was three girls.. all pretty annoying.. and get this.. the one went to the office and told them what she was on.. stupid ****.. she could have just said she was sick or something.. god i hate these girls.. they are the girls that give punk/goth a bad name.. cuz they are so ****ing ghey and annoying..plus do stupid ****.. )

/rant

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
dude i htink you should really think about relocating... seriously

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Barber said:
Move to Illinois and bring all your drinks with you.

fixed x2

·
Registered
1,984 Posts
Personally I'd be laughing my head off ratting them out. But it being that it's a group ya like... Dang... That sucks...

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Ryan_Page said:
happy belated mole day. (man.. stupid chem)
for those who didnt know, its "n" n=moles=mol Na= Avagadros Number, Na=6.02x10^23 in stoichiometry.

anyways, man derek. i hate stern faced mothers.
We actually had an assignment dealing with mole day :avatar: So happy belated mole day....****ing chemistry.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts