Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have like this red skin right around the outside of my nose, at the bottom around the nostrils. I remember hearing somewhere it means your lacking some vitamin, could anyone tell me which one it is? It's kind of annoying having this red stuff...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Could be a few things, could be a contact dermatitis, an allergy to something, if you have nasal allergies, it could be an irritation to the drainage, it could be eczema, rosacia or a host of other skin irritations.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Gabriot said:
I have like this red skin right around the outside of my nose, at the bottom around the nostrils. I remember hearing somewhere it means your lacking some vitamin, could anyone tell me which one it is? It's kind of annoying having this red stuff...
"If you have a red nose, you will die."

A modified movie-quote.

As far as what it is, I can say that it's not Rosatia (sp?). That usually appears around the cheek area and not so much around the nose area only. Assuming you have decent insurance coverage, just swing by the dermatologist. Assuiming it isn't just you wiping your nose too much with rough materials.

-Weddingz

1 - 8 of 8 Posts